Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hmn...

Is it just me or does anyone remember this skirt?
Well I think I know what it is. Its another re-release. Are the stardoll staff creative at all, are the just to busy with the next collection with DKNY that they have no time to be making other clothes? I wonder. Well all I know is that I am very disappointed with stardoll for re-releasing yet another item of clothing. On the other hand stardoll have been releasing a lot of earmuffs lately.I personally prefer the Fudge ones for only two stardollars. The colors are more vibrant and stand out more. After I save up for the hot buys coat I'll be buying a pair of the pink ones!
Which are your favorite earmuffs and our you tired of re-releases? Tell me in the comments.
- sarah

1 comment:

  1. I think the re-releases are a good and bad thing.
    It gives people the chance to buy something maybe they didn't get last year and for new people, it's not a re-release, just a release.
    But on the other hand, you're right, they're not being as creative as could be.

    Kendall*1995
    xxx

    ReplyDelete